We spend most of April complaining about rain. Sure, we may smile and say “April showers,” but it’s rain and it’s cold and it’s wet and we complain. But there are other kinds of April weather we don’t talk about as much. One of them is that horror film staple, fog.
Photo Credit: Vaping Man
This article is followed by an advertisement in conjunction with the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. The really awesome infographic used in this article was provided by Vaping Man in London, England. Read our complete advertising policy.
If you watch horror movies, you understand the ambiance provided by fog and mist. Fog is impenetrable. It makes our hearts beat faster and our eyes widen as we try to see (but can’t). No wonder the performers at Knott’s Scary Farm remind you that they’ll “see you in the fog!”
Horror House Party’s good friends at Vaping Man in London (the real one in England) have come up with this amazing infographic to help us all appreciate just how horrifying fog can be!
If your video library is collected on discs, you’ll want to order the Scream Factory edition of “The Fog” on Blu-ray from Amazon.com. The Scream Factory special features include:
- New 1080p High-Definition Transfer Supervised By Cinematographer Dean Cundey;
- Audio Commentary With Writer/Director John Carpenter And Writer/Producer Debra Hill;
- New Audio Commentary With Actors Adrienne Barbeau, Tom Atkins And Production Designer Tommy Lee Wallace;
- New Interview With Jamie Lee Curtis;
- Tales From The Mist: Inside The Fog Featurette;
- Fear On Film: Inside The Fog Featurette;
- The Fog: Storyboard To Film Featurette;
- Horror’s Hallowed Grounds – A New Look At The Film’s Locations;
- Theatrical Trailers;
- TV Spots; and,
- Photo Gallery.
Sorry, the Scream Factory version with special features does not appear to be available on Amazon Prime Video. – McC
Horror House Party, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Read our complete advertising policy.